ATMI Polytechnic Surakarta symbols
ATMI Polytechnic Surakarta has the symbol and flag as the basic spirit in realizing the vision and mission. The ATMI Surakarta Polytechnic symbol consists of:
- A strand of rice on the left, a strand of cotton on the right.
- A book with a picture of three wheels and the right hand holds a calipers.
- Half a gear and half a globe so that it forms a circle.
- ATMI writing and numbers 1968.
The symbol has the following meanings:
- The symbol of the open ATMI Polytechnic Surakarta, without the circle border that covers the openness of the ATMI Polytechnic on progress, progress to a better, and openness to jointly build the world.
- A gear with 6 teeth displayed as 6K symbols; Work Comfort, Morality (Integrity) Moral, Cooperation (community), Justice, Flexibility and Excellence.
- A more dynamic globe as a symbol of development and movement towards a better / not stationary (static) place.
- Half the globe and half gear, as a symbol: ATMI Polytechnic Surakarta participated together as a mover (gear) in the development, movement and progress of the world (globe). Aside from being a mobilizer in science and technology, it is also a mobilizer in environmental care and love for nature.
- The right hand holds the calipers / caliper, which function as a measuring device, is a symbol of precision work. The book is a symbol of education, a source of knowledge and technology.
- The book that was put together together and the calipers meant that education at the ATMI Polytechnic in Surakarta consisted of theory and practice. It can also mean a combination of education and production, Production Based Education Training (PBET).
- 3C as the core vision and mission of the ATMI Polytechnic is displayed in the form of three wheels in the book as a symbol of 3C.
- 29 grains of rice and 9 cotton flowers mark the day of St. Michael as ATMI Polytechnic protector, 29 September. Rice and Cotton as a symbol of prosperity; enough food and enough clothing. The green color strengthens that ATMI Polytechnic will always play a role in the spirit of environmental care.
- 1968 as a reminder of the history of the establishment of the ATMI Polytechnic Surakarta and as a reinforcement of the next ATMI step, that what has been built so far is not in vain.
The entire ATMI symbol embodies the understanding that: ATMI Surakarta aspires to educate technical personnel who can advance the world, which in turn is able to bring / realize world welfare through intensive education both theory and practice.
The ATMI Surakarta Polytechnic Flag is a grayish blue color with the symbol of the ATMI Surakarta Polytechnic in the middle with white, green and blue colors.